College degree Learning Online programs
Did you know? Lees-McRae was ranked no. 13 for affordable online degree programs!
OnlineColleges.net showcased several unique attributes of Lees-McRae’s online degree completion programs such as the availability of a free financial aid assistance program called SALT. This program rewards students for making smart money management decisions, giving students access to money management tools, loan advice, an online training resource for budgeting and access to thousands of jobs and internships.
- Earn your degree through Lees-McRae Online Learning for a quarter of the cost of traditional college courses
- Enroll in classes offered entirely online
- Continue your employment
- Maintain family obligations
- Lees-McRae College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lees-McRae College.
- RN to BSN is accredited through The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Lees-McRae is proud to offer four Online Learning programs!
Lees-McRae College Online Learning provides affordable, accessible Bachelor’s Degree completion programs that lead to improved options for employment.
Criminal Justice, BAAS
This full-time program is offered entirely online. It builds upon an associate’s degree in Criminal Justice, an associate of arts or associate of science, or a combination of 73 credit hours of college-level work that can be transferred to Lees-McRae College. This 51 credit hour program can be completed over two years and leads to a BAAS in Criminal Justice. Internships take place in the student’s own community.
Elementary Education, BS
This full-time program prepares the student to be a teacher in the North Carolina Public School system. It builds upon an Associate's Degree in Early Childhood or an AA or AS degree.
Human Services, BAAS
This full-time online program prepares students for careers in various agencies and programs providing direct services to individuals, families or communities. It builds upon associate’s level course work that can be transferred to Lees-McRae College. This 63 credit hour program can be completed over two years and leads to a BAAS in Human Services.
RN to BSN, BSN
This full-time program is designed for students who are working in the healthcare field who already hold a two-year degree in Nursing. All 50 credit hours are taught online and can be completed in two years.
|Linda Smedburg Program Coordinator,|