Jones Real Estate College
Rick Lazio served four terms in the United States House of Representatives, where he chaired the Housing Subcommittee of the Financial Services Committee, was Deputy Majority Whip, and Assistant Majority Leader. Following his service in Congress, Mr. Lazio held positions with several financial services entities.
Mr. Lazio's practice focuses on issues of affordable housing and related housing finance. He leads the firm's Housing and Housing Finance Industry Team and serves clients in the real estate, banking and financial services, and government relations practices.
He serves as office head of the firm's New York Office.
Prior to joining Jones Walker, Mr. Lazio served as President and CEO of the Financial Services Forum and was a member of the Executive Committee of JPMorgan Chase. He also served as Managing Director with the Real Assets Group of JPMorgan Asset Management.
Member, U.S. House of Representatives, 1993-2001
- "A View from the Hill - How Washington is Impacting our Industry", Keynote Speaker, Western Mortgagee Advisory Council San Francisco Conference, April 24-25, 2014
- Keynote Speaker, "Novogradic Tax Credit Housing Finance Conference", Las Vegas, Nevada, December 5-6, 2013
- Panelist, "Legislative Update - Valencia III-VI", National Leased Housing Association 2014 Mid Year Meeting, Indian Wells, California, January 29-31, 2014
- Panelist, "Looking to the Future: What's in Store for Affordable Housing in 2014", Novogradic Tax Credit Developers Conference, Miami, Florida, January 9-10, 2014
- Keynote Speaker, Housing Colorado NOW! Annual Conference, October 2013
- Special Guest Speaker, Centerline Capital Group Affordable Housing Finance Summit, September 2013
You might also like
The International Student's Guide to American Colleges: The Ultimate Guide to Finding the Perfect School, Getting Financial Aid, and Acing the Admissions Process
Book (Palta Books)