Kaplan online Class Login
(4) You will then be prompted to read and accept a short enrollment agreement.
(5) You will be redirected to your account page. Click the "Attend" button under the Live Online event you would like to attend.
(6) This will launch a new internet window that will bring you into the Adobe virtual classroom.
Before the event / class
You might want to log into the event or class early to test your computer or check out the virtual room. You can log in early, but because our virtual rooms do not go live until 15 minutes prior to the event/class start time, you will not be able to enter the virtual room or see any information related to the event until then.
If you do decide to log in before the scheduled start time, do not be alarmed if you see the following screen:
Some recommended steps to take before the event:
- Make sure you are in a quiet location and can give your undivided attention to the instructor.
- Test your internet connection by clicking this link:
- Make sure the event code (GKGL1019 in the screenshot above) is the correct code.
- Make sure you have a pen and paper to take notes along the way.
I forgot my login information
For most Kaplan Live Online events and for Live Online DAT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, and PCAT class, you need only be logged in to kaptest.com in order to login to a class/event. If you forgot your kaptest.com login information, go to and click "Login" along the top of the page.
From the login page, click "Forgot your user name or password?", under the login fields:
For other Live Online classes, your username will be the email address you used to enroll. You can reset your password here:
Special Instructions for GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT Practice Tests
For all GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT, and PCAT practice tests, you will need a key code to unlock the test. Please arrive ON TIME to your practice test event, as the instructor will give out the key code and login instructions at this time.